NoBloat Free for MAC – Download Latest version (1.5.1) of NoBloat Free for MAC PC and iOS/iPad directly from official site for free now.
Download NoBloat Free for MAC
File Name: NoBloat Free
App Version: 1.5.1
How To Install NoBloat Free on MAC OSX
To install NoBloat Free 2021 For MAC, you will need to install an Android Emulator like Bluestacks or Nox App Player first. With this android emulator app you will be able to Download NoBloat Free full version on your MAC PC and iOS/iPAD.
- First, Go to this page to Download Bluestacks for MAC.
- Or Go to this page to Download Nox App Player for MAC
- Then, download and follow the instruction to Install Android Emulator for MAC.
- Click the icon to run the Android Emulator app on MAC.
- After bluestacks started, please login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” NoBloat Free “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or import the .apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks/NoxAppPlayer File Explorer.
- For the last step, Right-Click then install it.
- Finished. Now you can play NoBloat Free on MAC PC.
- Enjoy the app!
NoBloat Free for MAC Features and Description
NoBloat Free App Preview
NoBloat lets you delete unwanted apps that come pre-installed with your phone. Simply select the bloatware that you want to get rid of and click delete. NoBloat can automatically place backups on your external storage which you can restore at any time.
Remember, though: ALWAYS have a backup of your phone. Important features might break when deleting system apps.
Using the blacklist from the full version, you can swiftly get rid of all bloatware after installing a new ROM. When wiping your phone’s data, you can export your blacklist to import it on your new ROM.
Free version features
* Disabling and enabling system apps
* Creating backups of system apps and restoring them
* Deleting system apps
Full version features
* Creating a blacklist of system app to delete
* Batch operation to backup/remove all blacklisted system apps
* Batch operation to enable all disabled system apps
* Batch operation to restore all backups
* Export your settings and blacklist to the external storage to import them later
* Quickly find apps using the search functionality
* Change backup folder location
* If you have issues uninstalling apps, try uninstalling the app’s updates or enabling USB debugging.
* In order to use NoBloat you need root access. If you do not know what root access means, you probably don’t have it.
* Be aware that in order to update your version of Android, you might need all original apps in place. It is advised to always have a backup of deleted apps or to just disable them so you can restore them later.
* TVK Development cannot be held responsible for any damage you may cause.
* Removing critical apps can cause your phone to malfunction. Be sure to ONLY delete apps you know for certain aren’t needed.
* Always have backups of your device’s image.
* If you have any questions regarding the safety of actions using NoBloat, you’re advised to contact TVK Development beforehand.
If you have any other suggestions, questions or issues, feel free to contact me and I’ll do my best to respond asap. Please don’t use reviews for complaints as I will be unable to respond to your issue.
* Added Android 6.0 compatibility
* Fixed crash on disabled apps screen
The contents and apk files on this site is collected and process from Google Play. We are not responsible with abusing all of the applications on this site.
NoBloat Free is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
All Macintosh application is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.