OpenInTerminal for MAC – Open a folder or file with a terminal. This app was build by GITHUB Inc. and today updated into the last version. Download this System Utilities app for free now on Apps4Mac.com
OpenInTerminal for MAC Latest Version
OpenInTerminal for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about OpenInTerminal that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||OpenInTerminal App|
|File Size||8.7 MB|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About OpenInTerminal App for MAC
There are several ways to open a folder in Terminal or other emulators, but none of them are as simple as most users would like. When speed and efficiency are key, an alternative is needed.
OpenInTerminal is just such an alternative. It offers four new ways to open a folder or file with a terminal app or code editor: using a Finder extension, the context menu, a menu bar shortcut, or with simple hotkeys. It is highly configurable, and lighter versions of the app are also available for users who prefer something simpler.
Open folders and files in a terminal app or code editor
After installing the application, go ahead and also enable the Finder extension. Once that’s done, you should be able to access it from the menu bar, Finder toolbar, and context menu.
You can select your preferred terminal app on first launch, though it can also be configured later, along with your code editor. A number of popular options are supported, so it’s unlikely that your favorite won’t be among them.
To open a folder or file, or copy its path to the clipboard, simply select it and use the toolbar, menu bar, or context menu shortcuts. If nothing is selected, the current folder will be opened. You can also configure hotkeys for these functions.
OpenInTerminal for MAC Preview/caption]
- Custom Finder menu options.
- Support Russian.
- Support PhpStorm.
- Fix: doesn’t work when opening desktop in terminal.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download OpenInTerminal for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the OpenInTerminal .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the OpenInTerminal is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy OpenInTerminal for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing OpenInTerminal apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete OpenInTerminal apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the OpenInTerminal that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the OpenInTerminal icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall OpenInTerminal on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove OpenInTerminal from your MAC!
OpenInTerminal Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This OpenInTerminal .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Site. OpenInTerminal is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.