PeakHour for MAC – Visualize and analyze your network traffic. This app was build by PEAKHOURAPP Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this System Utilities app for free now on Apps4Mac.com
PeakHour for MAC Latest Version
PeakHour for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about PeakHour that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||PeakHour App|
|File Size||27 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About PeakHour App for MAC
PeakHour is a beautiful, real-time network-traffic visualizer that lives in your menu bar. It provides an instant view of your Internet or Wi-Fi activity in real-time. PeakHour is great for monitoring your Internet or Wi-Fi connection, and can help you determine how much bandwidth your computers and devices are using at any given time.
Note: PeakHour requires a capable, SNMPv1-enabled device to work properly. Many good routers do support SNMP but not all do, so it is important that you check before purchasing.
PeakHour for MAC Preview/caption]
- Fixed: Fix for some SNMP devices returning ‘unknown reponse’
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download PeakHour for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the PeakHour .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the PeakHour is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy PeakHour for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing PeakHour apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete PeakHour apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the PeakHour that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the PeakHour icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall PeakHour on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove PeakHour from your MAC!
PeakHour Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Network throughput monitor and much more.
Download Net Monitor for MAC
Alerts you about outgoing network connections.
Display real-time data for local SNMP traffic.
Download iNetGrapher for MAC
Monitor the inbound/outbound data from your Wi-Fi/Ethernet connection.
This PeakHour .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Website. PeakHour is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.