Pedometer for MAC – Uses the accelerometers to calculate the steps you take. This app was created by WESTERNITS Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Health & Fitness app for free now on Apps4Mac.com
Pedometer for MAC Latest Version
Pedometer for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Pedometer that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Pedometer App|
About Pedometer App for MAC
Pedometer uses the accelerometers of your iPhone/iPod Touch along with complex mathematical algorithms (using US Army calculations) to calculate the steps you take whether you’re walking, jogging or running.
It will also calculate the number of calories you have burnt. Pedometer uses a simple interface which has been carefully designed and colored in order for the user to understand it at a glance during motion.
The application allows you to set a target and keep a diary to achieve your goal. Pedometer can be used while you’re using to your iPod and has a built in Lock feature.
Version 1.0.1: Stops iPhone/iPod Touch screen from locking if you have it set to Auto-Lock.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Pedometer for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Pedometer .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Pedometer is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Pedometer for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Pedometer apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Pedometer apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Pedometer that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Pedometer icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Pedometer on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Pedometer from your MAC!
Pedometer Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Pedometer .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Site. Pedometer is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.