Phlo for MAC – Quick way to search the Internet. This app was released by CYNAPSE Inc. and today updated into the latest version. Download this Productivity app for free now on Apps4Mac.com
Phlo for MAC Latest Version
Phlo for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Phlo that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Phlo App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.9.0|
|License||Free • In-app purchases|
About Phlo App for MAC
Open Phlo with a keyboard shortcut, type your search, and find what you’re looking for on any search engine. If you can’t find it on Google, maybe you’ll find it on Amazon or eBay. You can jump straight to results from any search site, so it’s the fastest way to find your answer. Phlo comes preloaded with over 30 popular sites, and you can easily add more. It’s your one search box that searches everywhere. Using the Phlo Assistant plug-in for your web browser, you can easily add your favorite search sites to Phlo.
- Jump to search results on any site without retyping your search term
- Saved history of your searches, so you can search again without retyping
- Instant search suggestions from your history, Google and Bing as you type
- Phlo Sync service (now available as in-app purchase) that synchronizes your history and search sites across all your iOS and Mac devices
- Phlo Assistant browser plugins for Safari, Chrome and Firefox to add more sites
- Configurable global keyboard shortcut to launch Phlo from anywhere
- Search multiple sites at once using shift + return or shift + click
- Automatically bubbles up your most used search engines and sites
- Keyboard shortcuts to help you search faster
- Gorgeous graphics that support Apple’s Retina Display
Note: This application contains in-app and/or external module purchases.
- Upgraded Infrastructure – We are upgrading the backend infrastructure for Phlo Sync. The change will happen on the 28th of January 2017. To continue using Phlo Sync reliably, we recommend you update your version of Phlo to the latest version 3.2 before the 28th.
- Updated for macOS 10.12 Sierra
- Updated Phlo Assistant for Safari and Chrome
- Temporarily discontinued Phlo Assistant for Firefox
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Phlo for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Phlo .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Phlo is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Phlo for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Phlo apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Phlo apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Phlo that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Phlo icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Phlo on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Phlo from your MAC!
Phlo Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Powerful file/URL/email launcher utility.
Download LaunchBar for MAC
Integrated shortcuts for common daily tasks (was Liquid Flow).
Haste – Quick web search
Accelerate daily web searches.
Download Haste – Quick web search for MAC
Graphics editor with powerful features.
Download GraphicConverter for MAC
Optimize Safari with an array of supplementary features.
This Phlo .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Site. Phlo is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.