PhotoDirector for Mac 2019 – This app was developed by CyberLink and updated into the new version at May, 6th 2018. Download PhotoDirector 9.0.2728 for Mac from Apps4MAC.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Complete Photo Adjusment and Design Software for your Mac.
PhotoDirector for Mac for MAC Download
PhotoDirector for Mac – Download Free (2019 Latest Version). Complete Photo Adjusment and Design Software for your Mac. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about PhotoDirector for Mac that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||PhotoDirector for Mac App|
|File Size||350 MB|
|Update||May, 6th 2018|
|Version||PhotoDirector 9.0.2728 LATEST|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.9 or later|
Installing Apps on MAC
Most MacOS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download PhotoDirector for Mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the PhotoDirector for Mac .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the PhotoDirector for Mac is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy PhotoDirector for Mac !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Recommended app to install: Gopro Studio for MAC Latest Version
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing PhotoDirector for Mac apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on Mac you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete PhotoDirector for Mac apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the PhotoDirector for Mac that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the PhotoDirector for Mac icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall PhotoDirector for Mac on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove PhotoDirector for Mac from your MAC!
PhotoDirector for Mac Related Apps
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
- Photostyler for MAC Last Version
- Sizerox for MAC Last Version
- Iridient Developer for MAC Last Version
- Affinity Photo for MAC Last Version
This PhotoDirector for Mac .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Server. PhotoDirector for Mac is an app for MAC that created by CyberLink Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.