Plex Media Server for MAC – This app was developed by Plex, Inc and updated into the new version at May, 30th 2019. Download Plex Media Server 18.104.22.1689 for Mac from Apps4MAC.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Upload media content to a media center to stream movies, music, photos.
Plex Media Server for Mac Download
Plex Media Server for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version). Upload media content to a media center to stream movies, music, photos. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Plex Media Server for Mac that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Plex Media Server for Mac App|
|File Size||64.4 MB|
|Update||May, 30th 2019|
|Version||Plex Media Server 22.214.171.1249 LATEST|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.9 or later|
Installing Apps on MAC
Most MacOS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Plex Media Server for Mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Plex Media Server for Mac .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Plex Media Server for Mac is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Plex Media Server for Mac !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Recommended app to install: Blackmagic Disk Speed Test for MAC Latest Version
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Plex Media Server for Mac apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on Mac you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Plex Media Server for Mac apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Plex Media Server for Mac that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Plex Media Server for Mac icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Plex Media Server for Mac on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Plex Media Server for Mac from your MAC!
Plex Media Server for Mac Related Apps
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
- Camtasia Studio for MAC Last Version
- 4k Video Downloader for MAC Last Version
- Iina for MAC Last Version
- Soda Player for MAC Last Version
This Plex Media Server for Mac .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Server. Plex Media Server for Mac is an app for MAC that created by Plex, Inc Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.