Project64 – N64 Emulator for MAC – Download Latest version (2.3.3) of Project64 – N64 Emulator for MAC PC and iOS/iPad directly from official site for free now.
Download Project64 – N64 Emulator for MAC
File Name: Project64 – N64 Emulator
App Version: 2.3.3
How To Install Project64 – N64 Emulator on MAC OSX
To install Project64 – N64 Emulator 2021 For MAC, you will need to install an Android Emulator like Bluestacks or Nox App Player first. With this android emulator app you will be able to Download Project64 – N64 Emulator full version on your MAC PC and iOS/iPAD.
- First, Go to this page to Download Bluestacks for MAC.
- Or Go to this page to Download Nox App Player for MAC
- Then, download and follow the instruction to Install Android Emulator for MAC.
- Click the icon to run the Android Emulator app on MAC.
- After bluestacks started, please login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Project64 – N64 Emulator “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or import the .apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks/NoxAppPlayer File Explorer.
- For the last step, Right-Click then install it.
- Finished. Now you can play Project64 – N64 Emulator on MAC PC.
- Enjoy the app!
Project64 – N64 Emulator for MAC Features and Description
Project64 – N64 Emulator App Preview
Project64 the best PC N64 emulator is now on Android.
I’m releasing this as a public beta version, which means it is a work in progress. This has very limited testing and I am sure there is a lot of issues that need to be fixed up. This is an actively developed emulator so more to come.
No games are included with this download. Dump your own real N64 games, or simply play free homebrew games, which are available online. Put those games on your SD card / USB storage to be able to play.
This app is licensed by the GNU GPL v32 and the full source code is available at https://github.com/project64/project64
Save support is an in app purchase. This means that you can play and use Project64 with out spending any money and make sure it meets your needs and only then support the Project64.
The contents and apk files on this site is collected and process from Google Play. We are not responsible with abusing all of the applications on this site.
Project64 – N64 Emulator is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
All Macintosh application is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.