PStill for MAC – PDF converter/compressor, and more. This app was build by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and today updated into the last version. Download this Business app for free now on Apps4Mac.com
PStill for MAC Latest Version
PStill for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about PStill that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||PStill App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.2.8|
About PStill App for MAC
PStill is a user friendly PostScript PDF convertor, PDF redistiler, and PDF page chainging application with many options and features. You can drag .eps and .ps files onto the application icon or the convertor window to immediately convert a file. You can combine many documents into one PDF document and you can redistill Mac OS X PDF files to save 40-70% in size.
Version 5.7.5: Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download PStill for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the PStill .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the PStill is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy PStill for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing PStill apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete PStill apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the PStill that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the PStill icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall PStill on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove PStill from your MAC!
PStill Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This PStill .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Site. PStill is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.