Quick Desktop for MAC – Minimize all windows with a keystroke. This app was developed by MACAPPSTUDIO Inc. and now updated into the new version. Download this System Utilities app for free now on Apps4Mac.com
Quick Desktop for MAC Latest Version
Quick Desktop for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Quick Desktop that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Quick Desktop App|
|File Size||11 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.11.0|
About Quick Desktop App for MAC
Quick Desktop is a simple utility to a everyday problem faced by almost all of Mac users – minimizing all windows to view the desktop. Quick Desktop helps you to launch Desktop Quickly in a single click or a hot key stroke.
- Go to the desktop quickly – Quick Desktop as the name says gets you to view the desktop in a single click or a hot key stroke by minimising all the open windows.
- Restore all windows back – The app also enables you to restore all windows that you minimised in the first place again with a single click or a hot key stroke.
- Reduce Mouse Clicks – Using Quick Desktop enables you to save more than 90% of mouse clicks used to view desktop by manually minimising all open windows
- Instant Reach – QuickDesktop app is available in menubar always if you enable it to launch on start and can be activated in a single click or configured hot key stroke.
- Launch on Start – You can configure the Notes app to launch on start so that the app launched silently and is available instantly for your click or key stroke.
Quick Desktop for MAC Preview/caption]
Note: Now requires OS X 10.11 or later
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Quick Desktop for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Quick Desktop .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Quick Desktop is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Quick Desktop for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Quick Desktop apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Quick Desktop apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Quick Desktop that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Quick Desktop icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Quick Desktop on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Quick Desktop from your MAC!
Quick Desktop Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Roll-up windows like a windowshade.
Download WindowMizer for MAC
Hide all apps and go to Finder via the Dock.
This Quick Desktop .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Website. Quick Desktop is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.