Quiz Press for MAC – Create quizzes for Web & print distribution. This app was released by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Education app for free now on Apps4Mac.com
Quiz Press for MAC Latest Version
Quiz Press for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Quiz Press that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Quiz Press App|
|File Size||9.4 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.4.0|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About Quiz Press App for MAC
Note: Quiz Press is no longer under development and the developer provides no support for it. This listing is only for people who have valid license information.
Quiz Press makes it painless to create tests and quizzes and distribute them in print, over the web, for the iPod, or to other testing systems. Quizzes can include six different question types (Multiple Choice, Fill in the Blanks, Short Answer, True or False, Essay, and Cloze*), and also allows for fully customizable titles. Web quizzes are delivered in Flash, so they are fun to use and cross-platform. They can be easily published as stand-alone pages or embedded within other Web content, and on any website, including Mac. The quizzes can also be printed for conventional testing.
Quiz Press was designed to be easy to use from the ground up. For example, to add a fill in the blank question simply type a sentence or paragraph, click the word(s) you want to make blank and press a button. Don’t want to use the mouse? No problem, we’ve designed Quiz Press so that you can do all of the steps needed to create a test with your hands firmly planted on the keyboard. Experiment to your heart’s content; you can’t make a mistake, with our unlimited Undo and Redo system, we’ve got you covered.
Making a Web based quiz is as easy as pressing a button. Quiz Press automatically commands your Web browser to let you experiment with your quiz. When you are ready to publish to the Web it’s just as easy. Just pick a name and place to save on your hard drive and then drag your quiz to your FTP site or .Mac iDisk.
*A cloze is a “fill-in-the-blanks” activity where the learner uses a word bank to complete the sentence or paragraph.
- 64 bit encryption for tests and results.
- Supports adding multimedia to questions including: Pictures, Sounds, Movies, and Interactive content.
- Multi-lingual spell checking.
- Fixed issues with previewing quizzes on OS X 10.10 Yosemite.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Quiz Press for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Quiz Press .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Quiz Press is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Quiz Press for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Quiz Press apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Quiz Press apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Quiz Press that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Quiz Press icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Quiz Press on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Quiz Press from your MAC!
Quiz Press Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Create custom classroom quizzes.
Download QuizMaker Pro for MAC
Create quizzes with many options.
Question Tools Editor
Create online lessons and tests.
This Quiz Press .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Server. Quiz Press is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.