Resco Mobile CRM for MAC – Download Latest version (12.1.4) of Resco Mobile CRM for MAC PC and iOS/iPad directly from official site for free now.
Download Resco Mobile CRM for MAC
File Name: Resco Mobile CRM
App Version: 12.1.4
How To Install Resco Mobile CRM on MAC OSX
To install Resco Mobile CRM 2021 For MAC, you will need to install an Android Emulator like Bluestacks or Nox App Player first. With this android emulator app you will be able to Download Resco Mobile CRM full version on your MAC PC and iOS/iPAD.
- First, Go to this page to Download Bluestacks for MAC.
- Or Go to this page to Download Nox App Player for MAC
- Then, download and follow the instruction to Install Android Emulator for MAC.
- Click the icon to run the Android Emulator app on MAC.
- After bluestacks started, please login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Resco Mobile CRM “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or import the .apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks/NoxAppPlayer File Explorer.
- For the last step, Right-Click then install it.
- Finished. Now you can play Resco Mobile CRM on MAC PC.
- Enjoy the app!
Resco Mobile CRM for MAC Features and Description
Resco Mobile CRM App Preview
Resco Mobile CRM application allows you to access your CRM data on the go. Connect directly to Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Oracle CX, and Salesforce offline/online, or use it to access other CRM and ERP systems.
This app boosts the productivity of sales representatives, field service technicians, field agents, managers – all who need mobility while working.
Resco Mobile CRM works in online and offline mode, which means you will be able to view/create/delete/modify data whenever you need to, even without an Internet connection. Fully integrated with your phone or tablet, it offers perks like, photo & signature capturing, phone call tracking, route planning, and barcode scanning.
• Fully offline & online capable
• Work with your data in Salesforce offline & Oracle offline (Salesforce1 / Oracle Siebel all offline capable)
• Interactive maps that display accounts, contacts, activities and other types of records
• Multimedia support (pictures, documents, iFrames, and signatures)
• Calendar for scheduling appointments and creating tasks
• Adjustable filters and sorting
• Route planner
• Option to Run Reports
• Multi-language options
• Photo capturing
• Phone call & email tracking
• Barcode & QR code scanner
• SharePoint & Dropbox support
• MS Exchange & Gmail integration
• Encrypted database
• Fully customizable via Resco’s configurator
• NFC login
Already 65,000+ users utilize the professional version of this solution, ranging from small to midsize companies to large international enterprise corporations with thousands of mobile users. Join them, and see how easy it is to find information about your clients, create orders, track phone calls, and more.
IMPORTANT: With Resco Mobile CRM, log into your MS Dynamics CRM server (On-Premise or Online), Oracle CX, or Salesforce. You can also log into the Resco CRM server that serves as a Standalone CRM Solution or as middleware between your backend and the mobile client. Without the access to your CRM organization, you will be only able to work with the demo database.
Bug fixes & improvements
Grid – arrange form fields in grid pattern
Collapse less often visited views
Force customization – new customization applied on start, sync switches to background
All Salesforce files related to object (not just from user library) can be available offline
Generated signatures and reports can be stored in Salesforce Files
VoiceControl – talk to App
Business Process Flow supports last Dynamics version
Detailed sync progress
The contents and apk files on this site is collected and process from Google Play. We are not responsible with abusing all of the applications on this site.
Resco Mobile CRM is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
All Macintosh application is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.