SEOSpyder for MAC – Check Web pages for potential SEO errors. This app was released by MOBILIODEVELOPMENT Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this System Utilities app for free now on Apps4Mac.com
SEOSpyder for MAC Latest Version
SEOSpyder for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about SEOSpyder that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||SEOSpyder App|
|File Size||2.1 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.0|
About SEOSpyder App for MAC
SEOSpyder will show you how user agents and search engine bots see your site! It is the perfect tool for solving and fixing various SEO problems and getting profound and in-depth overview of any webpage. Get the social signals for any of the crawled links, ping it, validate it with W3 validator, or check its loading time. No more 404s, no more multiple H1 tags per page, no more images without alt attribute or links with anchor text that is too long. SEOSpyder will significantly alleviate the processes of maintaining and optimizing your site. Start a new crawl, pause it at any time, save it as a native *.seospyder file once it is done or export the harvested SEO data as HTML report, CSV file, XML sitemap, or GraphVz file. Results from a single filter or searched results can be exported as a CSV file by right-clicking on the particular filter.
The custom user-made filters are the best and most useful feature of SEOSpyder. Try to compose a filter, explore the numerous combinations, and see for yourself the great analytical potential and capabilities of SEOSpyder.
There are probably mistakes on your site as well – some of them small, some not so small. Check out SEOSpyder, and let it show you where the mistakes are and fix them before the search engine crawlers have noticed them!
SEOSpyder for MAC Preview/caption]
Version 1.1 (1.0):
Note: The downloadable demo is version 1.0; the version available for purchase on the Mac App Store is version 1.1.
- Improved speed of crawling between 5 or 10 times (or even more)
- Added Rich Snipped support you can now check site for presence of rich snippets their type, value and content
- You can skip some kind of content like images, styles or scripts
- You can instruct crawler to accept cookies or discard them
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download SEOSpyder for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the SEOSpyder .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the SEOSpyder is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy SEOSpyder for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing SEOSpyder apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete SEOSpyder apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the SEOSpyder that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the SEOSpyder icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall SEOSpyder on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove SEOSpyder from your MAC!
SEOSpyder Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Get your website listed in all major search engines.
Download Sitemap Automator for MAC
Optimize your site for search engines.
Easy to use SEO tool.
Download SEOAuditor for MAC
Reports inbound links based on Google Analytics data.
Download Link Radar for MAC
Search engine optimization tool for website ranking improvement.
This SEOSpyder .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Site. SEOSpyder is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.