Sequel Pro for MAC – This app was released by Sequel Pro Developers and updated into the new version at March, 3rd 2017. Download Sequel Pro 1.1.2 for Mac from Apps4MAC.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free MySQL database management software for Mac.
Sequel Pro for Mac Download
Sequel Pro for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version). Free MySQL database management software for Mac. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Sequel Pro for Mac that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Sequel Pro for Mac App|
|File Size||10.1 MB|
|Developer||Sequel Pro Developers|
|Update||March, 3rd 2017|
|Version||Sequel Pro 1.1.2 LATEST|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6 or later|
Installing Apps on MAC
Most MacOS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Sequel Pro for Mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Sequel Pro for Mac .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Sequel Pro for Mac is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Sequel Pro for Mac !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Recommended app to install: Bbedit for MAC Latest Version
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Sequel Pro for Mac apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on Mac you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Sequel Pro for Mac apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Sequel Pro for Mac that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Sequel Pro for Mac icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Sequel Pro for Mac on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Sequel Pro for Mac from your MAC!
Sequel Pro for Mac Related Apps
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
- Code Blocks for MAC Last Version
- Pencil for MAC Last Version
- Eclipse 32 for MAC Last Version
- Java Development Kit for MAC Last Version
This Sequel Pro for Mac .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Server. Sequel Pro for Mac is an app for MAC that created by Sequel Pro Developers Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in right here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.