Silverback for MAC – Usability-testing environment for website designers. This app was developed by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and yesterday updated into the new version. Download this Graphics & Design app for free now on Apps4Mac.com
Silverback for MAC Latest Version
Silverback for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Silverback that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Silverback App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
About Silverback App for MAC
Silverback is a guerrilla usability-testing app for people who design and build websites.
With Silverback, you can run your own low-cost, unobtrusive usability tests using the hardware you already have in your Mac. Silverback records screen activity and iSight video, along with audio and mouse clicks. Once your test is finished, all Silverback video and data is compiled and exported as a Quicktime video.
Silverback 2–available through the secondary download link above–is now available as a free but unsupported product in order to support older machines and operating systems (OS X 10.4-10.9).
Version 3.02 (3.02t):
Note: Silverback is available for $39.99 until 12 July 2015.
Note: Now requires OS X 10.10 or later running on a 64-bit Intel processor.
- Bug fixes and stability improvements
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Silverback for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Silverback .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Silverback is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Silverback for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Silverback apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Silverback apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Silverback that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Silverback icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Silverback on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Silverback from your MAC!
Silverback Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Advanced screen-capture utility.
This Silverback .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Website. Silverback is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.