Snocator for MAC – Ultimate ski and snowboard guide. This app was released by CLICK.LINKSYNERGY Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Travel app for free now on Apps4Mac.com
Snocator for MAC Latest Version
Snocator for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Snocator that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Snocator App|
About Snocator App for MAC
Snocator is the ultimate ski and snowboard guide for iPhone, built for snow sports addicts, by snow sports addicts.
It’s the only iPhone app which uses location-enabled interactive trail maps to show you where you are on the mountain, with all nearby lifts, runs, and features. Snocator also gets you the latest snow reports, surface and weather conditions, mountain cams, and up-to-the minute forecasts. Everything a skier needs in one place, and all for $5.99 (cheaper than a hamburger on the mountain).
Why $5.99? Because Snocator is the only iPhone app that can show you exactly where you are on the mountaincheck out the screen shots at www.snocator.com. You’ll never need to pick up a trail map again, and you won’t get lost.
We’ve got GPS map coverage for most major ski areas in North America, and snow reports, trail maps, and mountain cams for most of the world. We are constantly updating our supported list of resortif you can’t find snow reports or maps for your favorite area (or if you experience any bugs, or have suggestions), please let us know by sending an email to [email protected]
Snocator gives you all the tools you need as a skier or snowboarder, on or off the mountain:
On the mountain:
- see your current location on a map and what trail you’re on (note: this will be less accurate for non-GPS iPhones)
- Plan your next runs using interactive trail maps
- Find the nearest spot to warm up, grab lunch, or get a hot drink
- Find your friendscoming soon
- Track your runs, speed, and vertical (and show it off on a map, later)coming soon
- Check the latest weather forecasts
Snocator for MAC Preview/caption]
New features is not yet available.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Snocator for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Snocator .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Snocator is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Snocator for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Snocator apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Snocator apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Snocator that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Snocator icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Snocator on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Snocator from your MAC!
Snocator Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Snocator .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Site. Snocator is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.