Snowtape for MAC – Record Internet radio stations. This app was created by VEMEDIO Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Music & Audio app for free now on Apps4Mac.com
Snowtape for MAC Latest Version
Snowtape for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Snowtape that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Snowtape App|
|File Size||9 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.7.0|
About Snowtape App for MAC
Note: development for this application has stopped. You can still download version 2.1 from this listing.
Snowtape records Internet radio stations. Listen to your Favorite Radio stations with its high-performance database, Snowtape is able to store thousands of radio stations for you to choose from. You can search for a particular station or just browse the database. You can also add any radio station to your favorites list to help you quickly find the right station for your current mood.
Instant Recording. Instantly Record the program you are listenting to, it’s as simple as one-click. Hit the record button while listening to your favorite station and recording starts instantly. Snowtape is able to cut the recordings at audio track boundaries automatically. Snowtape can identify potential commercials or interludes. With the built-in track editor you can cut out any interfering audio you do not wish to be exported.
1-Click Export to iTunes. Simply click the “Export to iTunes” button and the audio track is encoded to high quality AAC audio and saved right into your iTunes library. Album artwork and track titles are automatically exported as iTunes Audio Tags and get incorporated directly into the audio track during export.
Import Internet Playlists. Snowtape can import .PLS and .M3U Internet playlist files as well as .Webloc URL files. Simply drop your files onto the radio list or choose “Import Files” from the application menu. You can also provide Snowtape playlist or stream URLs. Snowtape checks every URL and only imports those that work.
Drag & Drop iTunes Radio. As a bonus, Snowtape also understands items coming directly from iTunes. This means you can easily import a radio station onto Snowtape by clicking and dragging from the iTunes list. It works with any radio station you previously imported to iTunes as well as with the complete iTunes radio catalogue.
Get Album Artwork. Snowtape partners with Last.fm to give you the bonus of album artwork and additional album metadata. In most cases, Snowtape can download this information automatically for you. Alternatively, a “Get Album Info” button searches and adds any album info and cover artwork available.
- Now 64-bit only
- Code-signed for OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion
- Removed support for Growl and replaced it with the OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion Notification Center
- Now makes use of OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion’s system-wide AirPlay support
- Improved general performance
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Snowtape for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Snowtape .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Snowtape is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Snowtape for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Snowtape apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Snowtape apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Snowtape that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Snowtape icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Snowtape on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Snowtape from your MAC!
Snowtape Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
iNet Stream Archiver X
Record Shoutcast and Icecast Internet radio.
Download iNet Stream Archiver X for MAC
SonicWeb Internet Radio Player
Internet radio player and recorder.
Save streaming radio stations to your Mac.
Download Radio Ripper for MAC
High-quality recorder for streaming audio.
Download Wondershare AllMyMusic for MAC
Internet radio multi-recorder with 10,000+ stations.
This Snowtape .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Site. Snowtape is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.