Speechnotes – Speech To Text for MAC – Download Latest version (1.63) of Speechnotes – Speech To Text for MAC PC and iOS/iPad directly from official site for free now.
Download Speechnotes – Speech To Text for MAC
File Name: Speechnotes – Speech To Text
App Version: 1.63
How To Install Speechnotes – Speech To Text on MAC OSX
To install Speechnotes – Speech To Text 2021 For MAC, you will need to install an Android Emulator like Bluestacks or Nox App Player first. With this android emulator app you will be able to Download Speechnotes – Speech To Text full version on your MAC PC and iOS/iPAD.
- First, Go to this page to Download Bluestacks for MAC.
- Or Go to this page to Download Nox App Player for MAC
- Then, download and follow the instruction to Install Android Emulator for MAC.
- Click the icon to run the Android Emulator app on MAC.
- After bluestacks started, please login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Speechnotes – Speech To Text “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or import the .apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks/NoxAppPlayer File Explorer.
- For the last step, Right-Click then install it.
- Finished. Now you can play Speechnotes – Speech To Text on MAC PC.
- Enjoy the app!
Speechnotes – Speech To Text for MAC Features and Description
Speechnotes – Speech To Text App Preview
The original and trustworthy Speechnotes – the most reliable for continuous non-stop and unlimited dictation. Battle tested by millions of users for years. Anywhere. Any time.
For thinkers, bloggers, writers, drivers, joggers, busy people and anyone who prefers fast & easy typing.
Makes life easy – no more struggling to write down short or long texts. Unlike other voice-typing apps, Speechnotes does not stop listening when you take a break to breath or think. Incorporates a built-in keyboard so you can enjoy the ease of dictation for words and ease of tapping for punctuation & symbols. Designed to make writing fast and easy.
Featured on Gizmo’s, GeekTime & more.
The following features make Speechnotes a powerful speech-enabled notepad, designed to empower your ideas and creativity:
– Write short or long texts easily. Some of our users dictate hands free for hours! Unlike other apps, where you have to click the mic over and over again for long dictations, Speechnotes will not stop even when you take longer breaks between sentences.
– Accurate. Very accurate. Incorporates Google’s speech recognition service (the best on the market according to our tests).
– Fast, simple & light. Great for regular text notes too, as it’s a super simple & reliable notepad. Battle-tested for years.
– Supports offline (though better performance when connected)
– Reduces typos & spelling errors
– Share, export & print in one click
– Auto capitalization & spacing
– Auto saves on every change – never lose your work
– Edit text ,while still in dictation mode – no need to stop and restart
– Simultaneous voice-typing for words with keyboard for punctuation, symbols & emojis
– FUN EMOJIS!
– Light weight. App is only ±4MB. Notes are saved as plain txt files.
– Widget for one-click to transcribe. No need to open the app when you have a thought you need to write down.
– Keeps phone awake when transcribing so you can focus on your thoughts
– Recognizes many verbal commands for punctuation, new line, etc.
– 10 editable cheat keys that ‘stamp’ (insert) any text you want. Great for standard texts, phrases, address, email, greetings, professional hard terms, that you use a lot. Instead of re-typing them every time – one tap – and its there.
– Free for unlimited speech with just a small-non disturbing ad banner. Premium is a 100% satisfaction guaranteed. If you upgraded and would like a refund within the first month please send us the order ID (you get it in an email after purchase, usually starts with ‘GPA.33…’) with ‘refund’ title to ‘[email protected]’ and we’ll refund immediately without questions.
A Free Alternative to Dragon Naturally Speaking. If you need to dictate texts, you will find Speechnotes not only cheaper, but perhaps even a better speech to text solution for you.
Voice commands in numerous languages:
Period; comma; question mark; colon; semicolon; exclamation mark; exclamation point; new line; new paragraph; open parentheses; close parentheses; hyphen; smiley; smiley face; sad face; dash; open quotation; close quotation; quotation
Privacy in short: we value your privacy, your data is only sent to Google’s speech recognition service via your built-in Android’s Speech Recognizer.
Terms in short: even though we do our best to give you a great experience our livelihood is based on it 🙂 and even though it was tested by millions over the years, the product is as-is, licensed for usage – not sold, you cannot sue us for anything, use it at your own risk.
For Speechnotes for PCs, iOS (on Chrome), desktops, laptops, go to https://speechnotes.co
Speechnotes encapsulates the voice-typing keyboard within the built-in notepad. Looking for a voice-typing keyboard to use in any app? Look for our ‘Speechkeys’ app on the Play Store.
Enjoy notes talking!
Smartphone image credit: based on image by GadgetsGuy and GalaxyOptimus collage, CC BY-SA 3.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=47968311
Now even better, based on your continuous feedback.
Added word & char counter (top menu options)
The contents and apk files on this site is collected and process from Google Play. We are not responsible with abusing all of the applications on this site.
Speechnotes – Speech To Text is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
All Macintosh application is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.