SSH/SFTP Server – Terminal for MAC – Download Latest version (0.5.1) of SSH/SFTP Server – Terminal for MAC PC and iOS/iPad directly from official site for free now.
Download SSH/SFTP Server – Terminal for MAC
File Name: SSH/SFTP Server – Terminal
App Version: 0.5.1
How To Install SSH/SFTP Server – Terminal on MAC OSX
To install SSH/SFTP Server – Terminal 2020 For MAC, you will need to install an Android Emulator like Bluestacks or Nox App Player first. With this android emulator app you will be able to Download SSH/SFTP Server – Terminal full version on your MAC PC and iOS/iPAD.
- First, Go to this page to Download Bluestacks for MAC.
- Or Go to this page to Download Nox App Player for MAC
- Then, download and follow the instruction to Install Android Emulator for MAC.
- Click the icon to run the Android Emulator app on MAC.
- After bluestacks started, please login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” SSH/SFTP Server – Terminal “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or import the .apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks/NoxAppPlayer File Explorer.
- For the last step, Right-Click then install it.
- Finished. Now you can play SSH/SFTP Server – Terminal on MAC PC.
- Enjoy the app!
SSH/SFTP Server – Terminal for MAC Features and Description
SSH/SFTP Server – Terminal App Preview
A powerful application allows you to run SSH/SFTP Server on your phone with full functional terminal.
√ Use any network interfaces in your device including: Wi-Fi, Ethernet, Tethering…
√ Multiple users (anonymous user included: username=ssh without password)
• [SFTP feature] Allow each user to show hidden files or not
√ [SFTP feature] Multiple access paths for each user: Any folders in your internal storage or external sdcard
• [SFTP feature] Can set read-only or full write access on each path
√ Automatically start SSH/SFTP Server when certain WiFi is connected
√ Automatically start SSH/SFTP Server on boot
√ Has public intents to support scripting
For Tasker integration:
Add new Task Action (choose System -> Send Intent) with the following information:
• Package: net.xnano.android.sshserver
• Class: net.xnano.android.sshserver.receivers.CustomBroadcastReceiver
• Actions: either one of following actions:
√ Home: Control the server configurations such as
• Start/stop server
• Monitor the connected clients
• Change port
• Enable automatically start on boot
√ User management
• Manage users and access paths for each user
• Enable or disable user
• Information about SSH/SFTP Server
√ WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Mandatory permission for SSH/SFTP Server to access files in your device.
√ INTERNET, ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE, ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Mandatory permissions to allow user to connect to SSH/SFTP Server.
√ Location (Coarse location): Only required for user who wants to automatically start server on Wi-Fi detect on Android P and above.
Please read Android P restriction about getting Wifi’s connection info here: https://developer.android.com/about/versions/pie/android-9.0-changes-all#restricted_access_to_wi-fi_location_and_connection_information
Which SSH/SFTP clients are supported?
√ You can use any SSH/SFTP clients on Windows, Mac OS, Linux or even browser to access this SSH/SFTP Server.
• Bitvise SSH client
• Finder (MAC OS)
• Any terminal/File manager on Linux
• Total Commander (Android)
• ES File Explorer (Android)
If you’re facing any problems, want new features or have feedback to improve this application, don’t hesitate to send it to us via the support email: [email protected]
NEGATIVE COMMENTS can’t help the developer solve the problems!
• Bug fixes
The contents and apk files on this site is collected and process from Google Play. We are not responsible with abusing all of the applications on this site.
SSH/SFTP Server – Terminal is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
All Macintosh application is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.