Stringscan for MAC – Search directories for a string of text. This app was developed by CODEBYKEVIN Inc. and now updated into the latest version. Download this System Utilities app for free now on Apps4Mac.com
Stringscan for MAC Latest Version
Stringscan for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Stringscan that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Stringscan App|
|File Size||69.7 MB|
About Stringscan App for MAC
Stringscan is a simple-but-powerful application for recursively searching a directory for a specific string of text. Using an elegant, intuitive interface, Stringscan allows you to select a directory, specify the search term, and see both the file results and the highlighted term in the file quickly.
- Simpler than command-line tools with multiple search options
- More intuitive than other dedicated search tools that feature an overwhelming variety of options and/or a complex interface
- Faster than searching from the command-line, then opening the file in a separate program to locate search terms within file
Stringscan for MAC Preview/caption]
- Migrate to new source code server
- UI enhancements
- Improved search algorithm
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Stringscan for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Stringscan .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Stringscan is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Stringscan for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Stringscan apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Stringscan apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Stringscan that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Stringscan icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Stringscan on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Stringscan from your MAC!
Stringscan Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Stringscan .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Site. Stringscan is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.