Switcher Media Manager for MAC – Switcher Studio companion app. This app was created by SWITCHERSTUDIO Inc. and today updated into the latest version. Download this Video app for free now on Apps4Mac.com
Switcher Media Manager for MAC Latest Version
Switcher Media Manager for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Switcher Media Manager that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Switcher Media Manager App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.11.0|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About Switcher Media Manager App for MAC
Switcher Media Manager is a desktop tool that works with the Switcher Studio app for iOS and Final Cut Pro X. With Switcher Media Manager, you can send a recorded composition from Switcher Studio to your computer and open the project in Final Cut Pro X.
Using Switcher Media Manager all camera cuts, images and videos used during your production can be exported to FCPX. All assets will appear in the FCPX multicam clip timeline. This will allow you to make changes to the cuts and edits that you made on the fly without having to start from scratch, giving you a more polished final product. Great for repurposing your live video made with Switcher Studio for on-demand viewing or YouTube playback.
- Bug fixes and stability improvements
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Switcher Media Manager for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Switcher Media Manager .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Switcher Media Manager is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Switcher Media Manager for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Switcher Media Manager apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Switcher Media Manager apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Switcher Media Manager that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Switcher Media Manager icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Switcher Media Manager on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Switcher Media Manager from your MAC!
Switcher Media Manager Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Companion for Switcher Studio iOS.
This Switcher Media Manager .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Site. Switcher Media Manager is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.