Tenorshare iCareFone for MAC – This app was build by Tenorshare and updated into the last version at March, 11th 2019. Download Tenorshare iCareFone 5.4.0 for Mac from Apps4MAC.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ All-in-one Tool to Fix All iOS Problems and Tuneup iPhone/iPad/iPod.
Tenorshare iCareFone for Mac Download
Tenorshare iCareFone for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version). All-in-one Tool to Fix All iOS Problems and Tuneup iPhone/iPad/iPod. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Tenorshare iCareFone for Mac that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Tenorshare iCareFone for Mac App|
|File Size||56.3 MB|
|Update||March, 11th 2019|
|Version||Tenorshare iCareFone 5.4.0 LATEST|
|Requirement||Mac OS X|
Installing Apps on MAC
Most MacOS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Tenorshare iCareFone for Mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Tenorshare iCareFone for Mac .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Tenorshare iCareFone for Mac is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Tenorshare iCareFone for Mac !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Recommended app to install: Daemon Tools for MAC Latest Version
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Tenorshare iCareFone for Mac apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on Mac you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Tenorshare iCareFone for Mac apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Tenorshare iCareFone for Mac that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Tenorshare iCareFone for Mac icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Tenorshare iCareFone for Mac on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Tenorshare iCareFone for Mac from your MAC!
Tenorshare iCareFone for Mac Related Apps
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
- Trailrunner for MAC Last Version
- Desmume for MAC Last Version
- Easyfind for MAC Last Version
- Parallels Toolbox Mac for MAC Last Version
This Tenorshare iCareFone for Mac .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Server. Tenorshare iCareFone for Mac is definitely an app for MAC that created by Tenorshare Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.