Tickershock for MAC – RSS news reader, tickertape style. This app was released by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on Apps4Mac.com
Tickershock for MAC Latest Version
Tickershock for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Tickershock that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Tickershock App|
About Tickershock App for MAC
Tickershock… Inspired by the tickers of 24-hour cable news, Tickershock is an RSS and Atom news reader that displays news feeds anywhere on your screen in a animated crawl or billboard display.
Tickershock is a departure from typical RSS applications that emulate traditional Web browser or email reader environments. Focusing on the “push” nature of the technology, Tickershock aims to be a passive experience – but only until you decide a headline is worth exploring: a double-click on a news headline brings up a “News Inspector” (or your default browser) from which you can explore a story in greater depth.
And since it’s optimized for performance, Tickershock requires a fraction of the CPU time used by more conventional stock and news tickers, freeing you to work but keep an eye on the news all the time.
Tickershock for MAC Preview/caption]
- New feature development on Tickershock has been discontinued and as a result, the product is now freeware.
- Added new icon and Spaces support for Leopard.
- Improved HTML entity parsing in ticker titles.
- Fixed scrollbar update issues in News Inspector.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Tickershock for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Tickershock .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Tickershock is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Tickershock for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Tickershock apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Tickershock apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Tickershock that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Tickershock icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Tickershock on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Tickershock from your MAC!
Tickershock Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
RSS and Atom newsreader.
Download Vienna for MAC
Scrolling ticker in the menubar (was Tigger).
iChat-like RSS aggregator.
This Tickershock .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Site. Tickershock is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.