TouchTerm for MAC – SSH app for the iPhone. This app was build by JBRINK Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this System Utilities app for free now on Apps4Mac.com
TouchTerm for MAC Latest Version
TouchTerm for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about TouchTerm that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||TouchTerm App|
About TouchTerm App for MAC
TouchTerm is an iPhone app that provides SSH terminal access an intuitive interface that includes:
- Wi-Fi and EDGE/3G support: access and administer your servers from anywhere
- Control over font size and color
- Landscape mode support
- The ability to scroll over terminal output
- Saved connection parameters and passwords (if desired)
- A cross-session command history for quickly re-executing or editing previously entered commands
TouchTerm is powered internally by the industry-standard OpenSSH and OpenSSL open-source libraries, so it will work with virtually any SSH-capable server.
TouchTerm for MAC Preview/caption]
New features is not yet available.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download TouchTerm for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the TouchTerm .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the TouchTerm is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy TouchTerm for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing TouchTerm apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete TouchTerm apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the TouchTerm that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the TouchTerm icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall TouchTerm on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove TouchTerm from your MAC!
TouchTerm Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This TouchTerm .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Website. TouchTerm is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.