Tubio – Cast Web Videos to TV, Chromecast, Airplay for MAC – Download Latest version (2.39) of Tubio – Cast Web Videos to TV, Chromecast, Airplay for MAC PC and iOS/iPad directly from official site for free now.
Download Tubio – Cast Web Videos to TV, Chromecast, Airplay for MAC
File Name: Tubio – Cast Web Videos to TV, Chromecast, Airplay
App Version: 2.39
How To Install Tubio – Cast Web Videos to TV, Chromecast, Airplay on MAC OSX
To install Tubio – Cast Web Videos to TV, Chromecast, Airplay 2021 For MAC, you will need to install an Android Emulator like Bluestacks or Nox App Player first. With this android emulator app you will be able to Download Tubio – Cast Web Videos to TV, Chromecast, Airplay full version on your MAC PC and iOS/iPAD.
- First, Go to this page to Download Bluestacks for MAC.
- Or Go to this page to Download Nox App Player for MAC
- Then, download and follow the instruction to Install Android Emulator for MAC.
- Click the icon to run the Android Emulator app on MAC.
- After bluestacks started, please login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Tubio – Cast Web Videos to TV, Chromecast, Airplay “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or import the .apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks/NoxAppPlayer File Explorer.
- For the last step, Right-Click then install it.
- Finished. Now you can play Tubio – Cast Web Videos to TV, Chromecast, Airplay on MAC PC.
- Enjoy the app!
Tubio – Cast Web Videos to TV, Chromecast, Airplay for MAC Features and Description
Tubio – Cast Web Videos to TV, Chromecast, Airplay App Preview
Cast web videos and music from your phone to your TV wirelessly and for FREE.
Use this app to browse your favorite web media to discover online video or audio you’d like to enjoy – then simply tap play. Locally stored videos and photos playback is now supported.
Tubio automatically discovers all connected TVs around (over the same Wi-Fi network) and lets you stream with just your phone.
• All DLNA/UPnP/AllShare enabled smart TVs by Samsung, Sony, Panasonic, LG, Toshiba, Philips, Pioneer and others which support Mpeg4 over DLNA (mainly from 2010 onwards)
• XBox one, XBox 360
• Apple TV Airplay
• Chromecast, Nexus player, Android TV
• Roku Streaming TV & Media Player
• Amazon Fire TV
Use Tubio as your TV remote to control the stream – play, pause, stop or seek. You can also adjust volume using the hardware buttons of your Android device.
Now you can enjoy videos from YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook, music from Soundcloud, Mixcloud etc. straight on your TV with just a tap. And what’s more, you can also bookmark other websites you like for a quick access every time you enter the app.
While streaming, you can continue using your phone as usual without interrupting the current playback.
*Quick tips to start enjoying Tubio instantly*
• Make sure your phone and TV are connected over the same Wi-Fi network.
• Not sure whether your TV is compatible? Look for the DLNA logo on the box or in the user manual of your TV/receiver set, or simply download this app for free.
*Upgrade to Premium version (available as an in-app purchase)*
Premium version has no ads. It also offers additional HD playback (where available) and unlimited customer support.
Let’s get in touch: [email protected]
• Stability and performance improvements
• Material Design to change the look and feel of your UI
• Updated Ad Blocker
• Updated libraries
• Fixed compatibility with Apple TV 4 tvOS 11
• Fixed browser issue with twitch.tv
• Seek supported by finite HLS videos
• Subtitles are now supported on DLNA, Chromecast. Android TV and Amazon Fire TV
• Web page subtitles detected and supported
The contents and apk files on this site is collected and process from Google Play. We are not responsible with abusing all of the applications on this site.
Tubio – Cast Web Videos to TV, Chromecast, Airplay is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
All Macintosh application is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.