VBoxRawdisk for MAC – Generate new disk (VMDK) file format. This app was released by WHATROUTE Inc. and yesterday updated into the new version. Download this System Utilities app for free now on Apps4Mac.com
VBoxRawdisk for MAC Latest Version
VBoxRawdisk for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about VBoxRawdisk that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||VBoxRawdisk App|
|File Size||9.4 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About VBoxRawdisk App for MAC
VBoxRawdisk is a small utility that makes it a little easier to generate the raw disk (VMDK) file required to load a real disk drive into VirtualBox. It implements the steps described in Section 9 of the VirtualBox manual – 126.96.36.199 Access to entire physical hard disk.
When the utility is initiated it scans the physical drives attached to your Mac and presents a table similar to that used by Disk Utility. When a drive is selected, key attributes of that device are displayed, enabling you to determine which drive contains the data you wish to use in VirtualBox.
VBoxRawdisk also reads the VirtualBox registry to determine which virtual machines you have configured. When a disk has been selected, the menu of virtual machines is enabled and you can proceed with generating the VMDK file.
Note: While the software is classified as free, it is actually donationware. Please consider making a donation to help support development.
VBoxRawdisk for MAC Preview/caption]
- Compiled with Xcode 12.4
- Get VM configuration directory from VirtualBox.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download VBoxRawdisk for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the VBoxRawdisk .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the VBoxRawdisk is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy VBoxRawdisk for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing VBoxRawdisk apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete VBoxRawdisk apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the VBoxRawdisk that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the VBoxRawdisk icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall VBoxRawdisk on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove VBoxRawdisk from your MAC!
VBoxRawdisk Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This VBoxRawdisk .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Website. VBoxRawdisk is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.