Veoh Web Player 2020 – Download Veoh Web Player for Mac free of charge and enjoy the contents hosted on Veoh without restrictions. Play and download videos with Veoh Web Player. This app was released by Veoh Inc. and updated into the last version at This year. Download for free now on Apps4Mac.com
Veoh Web Player for MAC Latest Version
Veoh Web Player 22.214.171.12437 – Download for Mac Free. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Veoh Web Player that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Veoh Web Player App|
|File Size||37.3 MB|
About Veoh Web Player App for MAC
- Requires Mac OS X 10.4 or above.
- You need to have installed Adobe Flash Player 9 or above.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Veoh Web Player for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Veoh Web Player .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Veoh Web Player is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Veoh Web Player for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Veoh Web Player apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Veoh Web Player apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Veoh Web Player that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Veoh Web Player icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Veoh Web Player on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Veoh Web Player from your MAC!
Veoh Web Player Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Veoh Web Player .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Server. Veoh Web Player is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.