Bitdefender Virus Scanner for Mac 2019 – This app was build by BitDefender and updated into the last version at December, 7th 2018. Download Virus Scanner Plus 3.12 for Mac from Apps4MAC.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ The award-winning Bitdefender engines will find that malware. For free!.
Bitdefender Virus Scanner for Mac for MAC Download
Bitdefender Virus Scanner for Mac – Download (2019 Latest Version). The award-winning Bitdefender engines will find that malware. For free!. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Bitdefender Virus Scanner for Mac that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Bitdefender Virus Scanner for Mac App|
|File Size||308 MB|
|Update||December, 7th 2018|
|Version||Virus Scanner Plus 3.12 LATEST|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.9 or later|
Installing Apps on MAC
Most MacOS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Bitdefender Virus Scanner for Mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Bitdefender Virus Scanner for Mac .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Bitdefender Virus Scanner for Mac is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Bitdefender Virus Scanner for Mac !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Recommended app to install: Intego Internet Security for MAC Latest Version
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Bitdefender Virus Scanner for Mac apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on Mac you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Bitdefender Virus Scanner for Mac apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Bitdefender Virus Scanner for Mac that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Bitdefender Virus Scanner for Mac icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Bitdefender Virus Scanner for Mac on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Bitdefender Virus Scanner for Mac from your MAC!
Bitdefender Virus Scanner for Mac Related Apps
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
- Norton Security for MAC Last Version
- Comodo Antivirus for MAC Last Version
- Forticlient for MAC Last Version
- Eset Cyber Security for MAC Last Version
This Bitdefender Virus Scanner for Mac .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Server. Bitdefender Virus Scanner for Mac is definitely an app for MAC that created by BitDefender Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.