Visual Studio Code for MAC – This app was developed by Microsoft Corporation and updated into the latest version at May, 17th 2019. Download Visual Studio Code 1.34.0 for Mac from Apps4MAC.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Powerful source code editor developed by Microsoft for Mac.
Visual Studio Code for Mac Download
Visual Studio Code for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version). Powerful source code editor developed by Microsoft for Mac. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Visual Studio Code for Mac that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Visual Studio Code for Mac App|
|File Size||68.1 MB|
|Update||May, 17th 2019|
|Version||Visual Studio Code 1.34.0 LATEST|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.10 or later|
Installing Apps on MAC
Most MacOS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Visual Studio Code for Mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Visual Studio Code for Mac .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Visual Studio Code for Mac is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Visual Studio Code for Mac !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Recommended app to install: Flash Decompiler Trillix for MAC Latest Version
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Visual Studio Code for Mac apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on Mac you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Visual Studio Code for Mac apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Visual Studio Code for Mac that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Visual Studio Code for Mac icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Visual Studio Code for Mac on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Visual Studio Code for Mac from your MAC!
Visual Studio Code for Mac Related Apps
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
- Scrutiny for MAC Last Version
- Weka for MAC Last Version
- Dash for MAC Last Version
- Rapidweaver for MAC Last Version
This Visual Studio Code for Mac .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Server. Visual Studio Code for Mac is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Microsoft Corporation Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.