VNC Viewer for Android for MAC – Download Latest version (0.6.0) of VNC Viewer for Android for MAC PC and iOS/iPad directly from official site for free now.
Download VNC Viewer for Android for MAC
File Name: VNC Viewer for Android
App Version: 0.6.0
How To Install VNC Viewer for Android on MAC OSX
To install VNC Viewer for Android 2021 For MAC, you will need to install an Android Emulator like Bluestacks or Nox App Player first. With this android emulator app you will be able to Download VNC Viewer for Android full version on your MAC PC and iOS/iPAD.
- First, Go to this page to Download Bluestacks for MAC.
- Or Go to this page to Download Nox App Player for MAC
- Then, download and follow the instruction to Install Android Emulator for MAC.
- Click the icon to run the Android Emulator app on MAC.
- After bluestacks started, please login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” VNC Viewer for Android “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or import the .apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks/NoxAppPlayer File Explorer.
- For the last step, Right-Click then install it.
- Finished. Now you can play VNC Viewer for Android on MAC PC.
- Enjoy the app!
VNC Viewer for Android for MAC Features and Description
VNC Viewer for Android App Preview
VNC Viewer for Android is the original Open Source (GPL) remote desktop program for Android devices. Connects to most VNC servers: incl TightVNC, RealVNC on Win and Linux, x11vnc, and Apple Remote Desktop on OS/X. Lots of customizable features let you adapt the way your device controls map to the controls of your desktop.
0.5.0 — Will preserve sent text from session to session (optionally; there is a new button to send text without remembering it); Import/Export settings to a file on SD card (Can import from URL; useful when deploying to many devices with same configuration); add button in zoom control to bring up keyboard; Hungarian translation; no longer prefers to install to SD card because that was causing problems
Adds support for immersive mode on supported devices, so VNC will be able to use alll of your devices screen space.
Adds an optional wake lock so your connection can be kept alive when your devices is idle for a while
Adds support for special keys often found on hardware keyboards, so they can be entered without going through the menu (Home, End, Page Up, Page Down, arrow keys)
Adds Chinese language translation
The contents and apk files on this site is collected and process from Google Play. We are not responsible with abusing all of the applications on this site.
VNC Viewer for Android is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
All Macintosh application is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.