WhatSize for MAC – This app was created by Clyde Deda and updated into the latest version at January, 11th 2017. Download WhatSize 6.5.4 for Mac from Apps4MAC.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Measure Your Hard Drive To Clean and Speed Up Your Mac.
WhatSize for Mac Download
WhatSize for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version). Measure Your Hard Drive To Clean and Speed Up Your Mac. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about WhatSize for Mac that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||WhatSize for Mac App|
|File Size||10.6 MB|
|Update||January, 11th 2017|
|Version||WhatSize 6.5.4 LATEST|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.8 or later|
Installing Apps on MAC
Most MacOS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download WhatSize for Mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the WhatSize for Mac .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the WhatSize for Mac is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy WhatSize for Mac !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Recommended app to install: Unetbootin for MAC Latest Version
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing WhatSize for Mac apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on Mac you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete WhatSize for Mac apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the WhatSize for Mac that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the WhatSize for Mac icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall WhatSize for Mac on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove WhatSize for Mac from your MAC!
WhatSize for Mac Related Apps
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
- Mainmenu Pro for MAC Last Version
- Filesalvage for MAC Last Version
- Cocktail for MAC Last Version
- Witch for MAC Last Version
This WhatSize for Mac .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Site. WhatSize for Mac is an app for MAC that created by Clyde Deda Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.