WordMark for MAC – Lightweight Markdown app. This app was build by GITHUB Inc. and today updated into the latest version. Download this Business app for free now on Apps4Mac.com
WordMark for MAC Latest Version
WordMark for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about WordMark that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||WordMark App|
|File Size||87.5 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About WordMark App for MAC
WordMark is a lightweight editor for markdown writers. You can easily publish posts to your blogs via WordMark including WordPress, Ghost, Medium, Blogger, Github (Jekyll), Evernote, and so on.
- Markdown support
- Multiple publishing platforms (WordPress, Ghost, Github, Blogger, etc.)
- Send Emails
- Multiple themes
- Sync scroll
- Quite/Focus mode
- Images drag-and-drop and copy-paste upload
- Import HTML
- PDF export
- Vim mode
Note: Now requires OS X 10.10 or later
- Bug fixes
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download WordMark for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the WordMark .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the WordMark is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy WordMark for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing WordMark apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete WordMark apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the WordMark that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the WordMark icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall WordMark on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove WordMark from your MAC!
WordMark Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Download LightPaper for MAC
Minimalist Markdown editor.
Open-Source Markdown editor.
Download MacDown for MAC
Markdown editor for Web developers (beta).
Download Mou for MAC
Text editor built around the MultiMarkdown syntax.
This WordMark .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Server. WordMark is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.