WordsWorth for MAC – Addictive word game. This app was released by 99GAMES.IN Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Games app for free now on Apps4Mac.com
WordsWorth for MAC Latest Version
WordsWorth for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about WordsWorth that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||WordsWorth App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.8|
About WordsWorth App for MAC
The word adventure begins with WordsWorth!
Calling all Word champs! Experience the thrill of wordplay as you link letters to trace words on a beautiful honeycomb structure. Create longer words with rare letters to earn hefty points and unlock quests! Play with our rapidly increasing community of players and befriend Word Pros from all over the world across a wide variety of mobile platforms.
- Supports OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion and Game Center Achievements
- Supports Push Notifications
- Play alone or challenge your Facebook friends online
- 3 exciting game modes – Classic, Timed and Tumble
- Choose from 5×5, 6×6, 7×7 and 8×8 grids
- Use Power-Ups: Finder, Replacer, Resetter and Reviver to dominate the word battles
- Earn Stars as you play to unlock Power-Ups or purchase them
- Unlock special tiles and new strategies as you progress
- Check meaning of words formed and expand your vocabulary
- Chat with friends as you play
- Complete numerous levels with different rankings
- Supports official Scrabble word lists =: TWL/SOWPODS/ENABLE
- Hop on the global leaderboard and Improve your Vocab Power
WordsWorth for MAC Preview/caption]
- Finder has been further optimized
- Get back Stars if your opponent rejects your challenge
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download WordsWorth for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the WordsWorth .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the WordsWorth is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy WordsWorth for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing WordsWorth apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete WordsWorth apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the WordsWorth that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the WordsWorth icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall WordsWorth on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove WordsWorth from your MAC!
WordsWorth Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This WordsWorth .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Site. WordsWorth is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.