Xport for MAC – Port scanning for Mac OS X. This app was released by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and today updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on Apps4Mac.com
Xport for MAC Latest Version
Xport for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Xport that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Xport App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.4.11|
About Xport App for MAC
Xport is a faster and more versatile port scanning for Mac OS X. Some of the features included are:
- A special algorithm allowing ports to be scanned with efficiency and speed
- Verbal and sound Feedback with multiple options
- Save a scan file after you have finished for review later
Xport for MAC Preview/caption]
- added auto update method
- fixed potential memory leak with sockets not closing correctly
- fixed potential preference conflict
- added help button
- fixed annoying MBS message
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Xport for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Xport .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Xport is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Xport for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Xport apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Xport apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Xport that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Xport icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Xport on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Xport from your MAC!
Xport Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Xport .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Site. Xport is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.