xProDDNS for MAC – Native, cross-platform, professional dynamic DNS client. This app was build by FWROLLER Inc. and now updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on Apps4Mac.com
xProDDNS for MAC Latest Version
xProDDNS for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about xProDDNS that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||xProDDNS App|
|File Size||12.5 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.9.0|
About xProDDNS App for MAC
xProDDNS is a dynamic DNS client for Dyn, No-IP, OpenDNS and DNS-O-Matic that runs natively on Windows, OS X, and Linux. It is secure, fast, and efficient. Workstations and headless servers are easy to manage, thanks to local and remote access via mobile and full web user interfaces powered by a built-in web server.
- Security is crucial so all data is encrypted and the login passphrase is stored as a hash derived from an obfuscated salt. Outbound connections for checking public IP addresses, updating Dynamic DNS service providers and sending email and text messages are all made securely using TLS (transport layer security).
- Versatile configurations are delivered through the simultaneous use of multiple Dynamic DNS service providers, multiple accounts per provider, multiple hosts per account and the choice of assigning any NIC (network interface controller) and a public, private or static IP address to each host. The frequency of checks for IP address changes, the period of time that the activity log data is maintained and many other settings are easily configurable.
- Notifications of Dynamic DNS service provider updates and public and private IP address changes are sent in realtime as email and text messages.
- Throughout xProDDNS, relevant guidance is provided using a context-sensitive help system. Detailed descriptions and suggested actions are available for each possible status code from Dyn, No-IP, OpenDNS and DNS-O-Matic.
- HTTP/1.1 for Dynamic DNS Updates
- Improved Security, Performance and Aesthetics
- Refinements and Bug Fixes
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download xProDDNS for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the xProDDNS .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the xProDDNS is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy xProDDNS for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing xProDDNS apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete xProDDNS apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the xProDDNS that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the xProDDNS icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall xProDDNS on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove xProDDNS from your MAC!
xProDDNS Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This xProDDNS .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Site. xProDDNS is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.