Barcode Scanner for MAC – Download Latest version (4.7.8) of Barcode Scanner for MAC PC and iOS/iPad directly from official site for free now.
Download Barcode Scanner for MAC
File Name: Barcode Scanner
App Version: 4.7.8
How To Install Barcode Scanner on MAC OSX
To install Barcode Scanner 2021 For MAC, you will need to install an Android Emulator like Bluestacks or Nox App Player first. With this android emulator app you will be able to Download Barcode Scanner full version on your MAC PC and iOS/iPAD.
- First, Go to this page to Download Bluestacks for MAC.
- Or Go to this page to Download Nox App Player for MAC
- Then, download and follow the instruction to Install Android Emulator for MAC.
- Click the icon to run the Android Emulator app on MAC.
- After bluestacks started, please login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Barcode Scanner “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or import the .apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks/NoxAppPlayer File Explorer.
- For the last step, Right-Click then install it.
- Finished. Now you can play Barcode Scanner on MAC PC.
- Enjoy the app!
Barcode Scanner for MAC Features and Description
Barcode Scanner App Preview
Scan barcodes on products, or Data Matrix and QR Codes containing URLs, contact info, etc.
Note that this app can no longer be updated on Google Play, and there will be no further releases.
Almost every question and negative review comment is addressed by one of the following. Please save everyone time by reading these first:
Nobody is stealing your information. The app allows you to share contacts, apps, and bookmarks in a QR Code. This is why contacts permissions are needed. See “Visit Developer Website” below ( https://github.com/zxing/zxing/wiki/Frequently-Asked-Questions ).
If your device is not scanning, first try workarounds for device bugs in Settings. Enable all of them, and then try disabling one at a time to determine which is necessary. If this does not help, try clearing the device cache and settings from Android settings.
The contents and apk files on this site is collected and process from Google Play. We are not responsible with abusing all of the applications on this site.
Barcode Scanner is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
All Macintosh application is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.