Cisco Instant Connect 4.9(1) for MAC 2019 – Download Latest version (4.9(1)) of Cisco Instant Connect 4.9(1) for MAC PC and iOS/iPad directly from official site for free now.
Download Cisco Instant Connect 4.9(1) for MAC
File Name: Cisco Instant Connect 4.9(1)
App Version: 4.9(1)
How To Install Cisco Instant Connect 4.9(1) on MAC OSX
To install Cisco Instant Connect 4.9(1) 2019 For MAC, you will need to install an Android Emulator like Bluestacks or Nox App Player first. With this android emulator app you will be able to Download Cisco Instant Connect 4.9(1) full version on your MAC PC and iOS/iPAD.
- First, Go to this page to Download Bluestacks for MAC.
- Or Go to this page to Download Nox App Player for MAC
- Then, download and follow the instruction to Install Android Emulator for MAC.
- Click the icon to run the Android Emulator app on MAC.
- After bluestacks started, please login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Cisco Instant Connect 4.9(1) “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or import the .apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks/NoxAppPlayer File Explorer.
- For the last step, Right-Click then install it.
- Finished. Now you can play Cisco Instant Connect 4.9(1) on MAC PC.
- Enjoy the app!
Cisco Instant Connect 4.9(1) for MAC Features and Description
Cisco Instant Connect 4.9(1) App Preview
IMPORTANT: This application requires access to a Cisco IP Interoperability and Collaboration System (IPICS) on which you have an account. If you are unsure whether your company provides you with access to Cisco IPICS, please contact your IT department.
Cisco® Instant Connect is used for two-way push-to-talk communications on Android™ devices using on premises enterprise push to talk IPICS servers. The Instant Connect application is perfect for connecting users with an instant push of a button over corporate Wi-Fi networks on-premises or off-premises networks (carrier networks).
• User online/offline presence
• Talker priority with audio preemption
• Multi-channel scanning
• 1-way multi-channel broadcast (system all call)
• Contacts Directory with user presence
• Private push to talk call
• Mobile talk line administration
• Low bandwidth audio codec
• Automatic VPN
• Low costs: Instead of paying a monthly service provider fee for onsite personnel, you deploy an on-premises solution can cost less. The savings from eliminating monthly fees quickly pay back the one-time capital investment. In addition, the Cisco solution is based on open standards, which eliminates the need to purchase, support, and manage proprietary solutions.
• High quality experience: Cisco instant Connect integrates with your existing Cisco Unified Communications and Collaboration services. Quality of service (QoS) and advanced voice codecs help to provide clear voice quality, even when the network is busy.
• Integrates with 2- Way Radios: The Cisco IPICS system can integrate mobile Android users with 2-Way Radio channels, which can reduce subscriber costs.
The Cisco® Instant Connect solution integrates Android devices with Land Mobile Radio (LMR) that connected to the Cisco routers in the data center. For more information about Cisco Instant Connect, visit http://www.cisco.com/go/IPICS.
• Cisco IPICS 4.9(1) server with at least one Cisco IPICS media server.
• Android OS 4.1 or higher.
The following phones have been tested and optimized for Cisco Instant Connect:
• Samsung Galaxy S® III, and S4®
• Samsung Galaxy Rugby Pro™
• Sonim XP6700 and XP7700
For audio to work, your network firewall must allow VoIP traffic between the Android device and the Cisco IPICS servers. For more information, see the product documentation available at http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps7026/tsd_products_support_series_home.html.
• By using this application you agree with the terms of the Cisco IPICS end user license agreement (EULA).
• Cisco is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco Systems, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and certain other countries.
• Copyright © 2015 Cisco Systems, Inc. All rights reserved.
Updated maps and Bluetooth support.
The contents and apk files on this site is collected and process from Google Play. We are not responsible with abusing all of the applications on this site.
Cisco Instant Connect 4.9(1) is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
All Macintosh application is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.