CleanMyMac X 2019 – This app was developed by MacPaw Inc. and updated into the latest version at May, 28th 2019. Download CleanMyMac X 4.4.2 for Mac from Apps4MAC.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ All-in-one Mac cleaner that scans every inch of your system and removes junk.
CleanMyMac X for MAC Download
CleanMyMac X – Download Free (2020 Latest Version). All-in-one Mac cleaner that scans every inch of your system and removes junk. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about CleanMyMac X that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||CleanMyMac X App|
|File Size||43.9 MB|
|Update||May, 28th 2019|
|Version||CleanMyMac X 4.4.2 LATEST|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.10 or later|
Installing Apps on MAC
Most MacOS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download CleanMyMac X from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the CleanMyMac X .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the CleanMyMac X is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy CleanMyMac X !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Recommended app to install: Easeus Data Recovery Wizard for MAC Latest Version
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing CleanMyMac X apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on Mac you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete CleanMyMac X apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the CleanMyMac X that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the CleanMyMac X icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall CleanMyMac X on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove CleanMyMac X from your MAC!
CleanMyMac X Related Apps
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
- Tinkertool for MAC Last Version
- Xquartz for MAC Last Version
- Mactracker for MAC Last Version
- Any Data Recovery For Mac for MAC Last Version
This CleanMyMac X .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Site. CleanMyMac X is an app for MAC that developed by MacPaw Inc. Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.