DW VMAX for MAC – Download Latest version (3.7.1) of DW VMAX for MAC PC and iOS/iPad directly from official site for free now.
Download DW VMAX for MAC
File Name: DW VMAX
App Version: 3.7.1
How To Install DW VMAX on MAC OSX
To install DW VMAX 2021 For MAC, you will need to install an Android Emulator like Bluestacks or Nox App Player first. With this android emulator app you will be able to Download DW VMAX full version on your MAC PC and iOS/iPAD.
- First, Go to this page to Download Bluestacks for MAC.
- Or Go to this page to Download Nox App Player for MAC
- Then, download and follow the instruction to Install Android Emulator for MAC.
- Click the icon to run the Android Emulator app on MAC.
- After bluestacks started, please login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” DW VMAX “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or import the .apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks/NoxAppPlayer File Explorer.
- For the last step, Right-Click then install it.
- Finished. Now you can play DW VMAX on MAC PC.
- Enjoy the app!
DW VMAX for MAC Features and Description
DW VMAX App Preview
The DW mobile viewer for Android Smart Phones and Tablets is a free app that allows users to connect, view, playback, and search Digital Watchdog’s video surveillance solutions anywhere, anytime.
The new remote viewer with a user-friendly Graphic User Interface allows remote control of Digital Watchdog’s popular security products, including VMAX, VMAX480, VMAXFlex, VMAX D1, VMAX960H, VMAX960H Flex, VMAX 960H Core, and VMAXIPNVRs.
It also allows users to view up to 16 channels simultaneously in live or playback, capture immediate still images, and control PTZ cameras.
New features include live video, search and playback, PTZ control, audio and microphone control, snapshot images and screens’ order reorganization.
Control your entire security system with the single touch of a finger.
To download the app, search ‘Digital Watchdog’ in the Google Play Market, or go to our website’s support tab, at www.digital-watchdog.com.
Features (limited depending on model):
1. View Live and Playback video
2. Watch 1, 4, 6, 9, 16 camera channels simultaneously, in full screen and wide mode
3. Reorganize the screens’ order for supreme convenience and easy control
4. Search video recordings by date & time with Rewind & Fast-Forward features (on supporting models)
5. Audio Communication with someone on site (on supporting models)
6. Control PTZ cameras and Preset Function (on supporting models)
7. Multiple-Site Management
8. Capture snapshots and store them locally on your Android device
9. Help menu for on-the-go assistance with setup & configuration
10. Fast operation
11. Instantaneous access to Digital Watchdog’s supported DVRs from anywhere in the world using either Wi-Fi or 3G connections.
12. User-friendly, easy to operate
13. Intuitive GUI for easy setup and control
Digital Watchdog’s Remote Surveillance App supports smart phones and tablets running the Android 6.1 or higher.
Users of Android 2.2 to 6.0.x should download from the link below. (DW VMAX 3.7.0)
ver 3.7.0 (release December 22 2015)
Added save confirmation popup menu for new Samsung devices.
ver 3.6.9 (release October 28 2015)
Added support for DW’s new VMAX A1™ All-in-One 960H, AHD and TVI DVRs
ver 3.6.7 (release June 5 2015)
Added support for DW’s new VMAX IP™ 8 and 16 Channel models
ver 3.6.6 (release May 28 2015)
1. Add menu button on site manage page
2. Support dual stream
ver 3.6.5 (release Nov 26 2014)
Search Dialog is shown on landscape Display
The contents and apk files on this site is collected and process from Google Play. We are not responsible with abusing all of the applications on this site.
DW VMAX is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
All Macintosh application is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.