Garmin ActiveCaptain for MAC – Download Latest version () of Garmin ActiveCaptain for MAC PC and iOS/iPad directly from official site for free now.
Download Garmin ActiveCaptain for MAC
File Name: Garmin ActiveCaptain
How To Install Garmin ActiveCaptain on MAC OSX
To install Garmin ActiveCaptain 2021 For MAC, you will need to install an Android Emulator like Bluestacks or Nox App Player first. With this android emulator app you will be able to Download Garmin ActiveCaptain full version on your MAC PC and iOS/iPAD.
- First, Go to this page to Download Bluestacks for MAC.
- Or Go to this page to Download Nox App Player for MAC
- Then, download and follow the instruction to Install Android Emulator for MAC.
- Click the icon to run the Android Emulator app on MAC.
- After bluestacks started, please login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Garmin ActiveCaptain “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or import the .apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks/NoxAppPlayer File Explorer.
- For the last step, Right-Click then install it.
- Finished. Now you can play Garmin ActiveCaptain on MAC PC.
- Enjoy the app!
Garmin ActiveCaptain for MAC Features and Description
Garmin ActiveCaptain App Preview
The free all-in-one ActiveCaptain™ app provides a powerful connection to your Garmin chartplotter, charts, maps and the ActiveCaptain community for the ultimate connected boating experience. Wherever you are, you’ll have unlimited access to your cartography, be able to purchase new maps and charts, and have access to the Garmin Quickdraw™ Contours Community. Connect to the ActiveCaptain community for up-to-date feedback on marinas and other points of interest. Smart notifications¹ on your chartplotter screen keep you connected with everyone else. Plan a trip or pre-fish a lake, and ActiveCaptain will automatically sync with your chartplotter. Even view and control your chartplotter from your smartphone or tablet while you’re on the water.
This app is not recommended for non-Garmin chartplotter owners and is not intended to be a standalone navigational app. The included basemap is not useable without purchasing additional charts/maps.
– OneChart™ lets you access all your Garmin unit pre-load and accessory card charts and maps from your mobile device and purchase new ones
– Receive smart notifications¹, such as calls and texts, on your chartplotter display when paired with the app
– Connect to fellow boaters with the ActiveCaptain community for up-to-date feedback on marinas and other points of interest
– Make, save and transfer routes and waypoints between the app and chartplotter
– Easily upload and download the latest Garmin Quickdraw Contours content from the community
– Download software updates and notifications from the app to your Garmin devices
– View and control your chartplotter from your smartphone or tablet
¹See compatibility matrix – https://buy.garmin.com/en-US/US/p/573254#devices
It is now possible to record tracks.
Recorded tracks can be converted into routes and can be used to navigate with the chartplotter.
Chart symbols, POIs and fonts can be adjusted for an increased readability.
Bugfixes and performance improvements.
The contents and apk files on this site is collected and process from Google Play. We are not responsible with abusing all of the applications on this site.
Garmin ActiveCaptain is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
All Macintosh application is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.