Google Classroom for MAC – Download Latest version (5.6.262.03.46) of Google Classroom for MAC PC and iOS/iPad directly from official site for free now.
Download Google Classroom for MAC
File Name: Google Classroom
App Version: 5.6.262.03.46
Google Classroom Alternative App: MAC Classroom App
How To Install Google Classroom on MAC OSX
To install Google Classroom 2021 For MAC, you will need to install an Android Emulator like Bluestacks or Nox App Player first. With this android emulator app you will be able to Download Google Classroom full version on your MAC PC and iOS/iPAD.
- First, Go to this page to Download Bluestacks for MAC.
- Or Go to this page to Download Nox App Player for MAC
- Then, download and follow the instruction to Install Android Emulator for MAC.
- Click the icon to run the Android Emulator app on MAC.
- After bluestacks started, please login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Google Classroom “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or import the .apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks/NoxAppPlayer File Explorer.
- For the last step, Right-Click then install it.
- Finished. Now you can play Google Classroom on MAC PC.
- Enjoy the app!
Google Classroom for MAC Features and Description
Google Classroom App Preview
Classroom is a free service for schools, non-profits, and anyone with a personal Google account. Classroom makes it easy for learners and instructors to connect—inside and outside of schools. Classroom saves time and paper, and makes it easy to create classes, distribute assignments, communicate, and stay organized.
There are many benefits to using Classroom:
• Easy to set up – Teachers can add students directly or share a code with their class to join. It takes just minutes to set up.
• Saves time – The simple, paperless assignment workflow allows teachers to create, review and mark assignments quickly, all in one place.
• Improves organization – Students can see all of their assignments on an assignments page, and all class materials (e.g., documents, photos, and videos) are automatically filed into folders in Google Drive.
• Enhances communication – Classroom allows teachers to send announcements and start class discussions instantly. Students can share resources with each other or provide answers to questions on the stream.
• Affordable and secure – Like the rest of G Suite for Education services, Classroom contains no ads, never uses your content or student data for advertising purposes, and is free.
Camera: Needed to allow the user to take photos or videos and post them to Classroom.
Storage: Needed to allow the user to attach photos, videos, and local files to Classroom. It’s also needed to enable offline support.
Accounts: Needed to allow the user to choose which account to use in Classroom.
* We’ve added a new and improved course list on tablets, so you can see more courses at once.
* Teachers can now use a brand new view when grading on tablets. See your student list and individual students’ work side by side, just like you do on the web.
* Several pages throughout the app now have a new look and feel, to make Classroom easier to navigate and use.
The contents and apk files on this site is collected and process from Google Play. We are not responsible with abusing all of the applications on this site.
Google Classroom is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
All Macintosh application is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.