Kaspersky Internet Security for MAC – This app was released by Kaspersky Lab and updated into the last version at September, 20th 2016. Download Kaspersky Internet Security 16.0.0 for Mac from Apps4MAC.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Protection from malware, phishing attempts, dangerous websites and more.
Kaspersky Internet Security for Mac Download
Kaspersky Internet Security for Mac – Download (2019 Latest). Protection from malware, phishing attempts, dangerous websites and more. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Kaspersky Internet Security for Mac that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Kaspersky Internet Security for Mac App|
|File Size||182 MB|
|Update||September, 20th 2016|
|Version||Kaspersky Internet Security 16.0.0 LATEST|
|Requirement||Mac OS X|
Installing Apps on MAC
Most MacOS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Kaspersky Internet Security for Mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Kaspersky Internet Security for Mac .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Kaspersky Internet Security for Mac is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Kaspersky Internet Security for Mac !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Recommended app to install: Intego Internet Security for MAC Latest Version
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Kaspersky Internet Security for Mac apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on Mac you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Kaspersky Internet Security for Mac apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Kaspersky Internet Security for Mac that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Kaspersky Internet Security for Mac icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Kaspersky Internet Security for Mac on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Kaspersky Internet Security for Mac from your MAC!
Kaspersky Internet Security for Mac Related Apps
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
- Escan Anti Virus Security for MAC Last Version
- Malwarebytes Anti Malware for MAC Last Version
- Eset Cyber Security for MAC Last Version
- Macscan for MAC Last Version
This Kaspersky Internet Security for Mac .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Website. Kaspersky Internet Security for Mac is an app for MAC that created by Kaspersky Lab Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.