Keka 2020 – Download Keka free and enjoy one of the best compressors for Mac. With Keka it is very easy to compress files in 7z, ZIP, Tar, Gzip and Bzip2. Check it out!. This app was released by aONe Inc. and updated into the last version at This year. Download for free now on Apps4Mac.com
Keka for MAC Latest Version
Keka 1.1.15 – Download for Mac Free. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Keka that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Keka App|
|File Size||21.6 MB|
About Keka App for MAC
- Minimum operating system requirements: Mac OS X 10.9.
- Requires a 64-bit operating system.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Keka for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Keka .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Keka is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Keka for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Keka apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Keka apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Keka that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Keka icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Keka on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Keka from your MAC!
Keka Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Keka .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Website. Keka is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.