MacJournal 2019 – This app was developed by Mariner Software, Inc. and updated into the new version at November, 28th 2016. Download MacJournal 6.2.1 for Mac from Apps4MAC.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Create, maintain, and blog a personal journal for Mac.
MacJournal for MAC Download
MacJournal – Download Free (2020 Latest Version). Create, maintain, and blog a personal journal for Mac. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about MacJournal that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||MacJournal App|
|File Size||25.1 MB|
|Developer||Mariner Software, Inc.|
|Update||November, 28th 2016|
|Version||MacJournal 6.2.1 LATEST|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.9 or later|
Installing Apps on MAC
Most MacOS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download MacJournal from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the MacJournal .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the MacJournal is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy MacJournal !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Recommended app to install: Neooffice for MAC Latest Version
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing MacJournal apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on Mac you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete MacJournal apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the MacJournal that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the MacJournal icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall MacJournal on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove MacJournal from your MAC!
MacJournal Related Apps
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
- Website Auditor for MAC Last Version
- Textwrangler for MAC Last Version
- Omnifocus for MAC Last Version
- Montage for MAC Last Version
This MacJournal .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Website. MacJournal is definitely an app for MAC that created by Mariner Software, Inc. Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.