Mailbox for MAC – Mac version of popular iOS email app (beta). This app was developed by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and now updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on Apps4Mac.com
Mailbox for MAC Latest Version
Mailbox for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Mailbox that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Mailbox App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
About Mailbox App for MAC
Development of Mailbox ended on 26 February 2016. For more information please visit the Mailbox site.
Mailbox is the Mac version of the popular iOS and Android email app, designed to handle email excess simply and quickly. This version for the Mac brings the mobile simplicity to the desktop app to make getting to zero — and staying there — a breeze.
Note: Mailbox has been released into public beta, a “betacoin” is no longer required to install.
- [Fixed] Invisible text in the search field on OS X 10.11 El Capitan
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Mailbox for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Mailbox .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Mailbox is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Mailbox for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Mailbox apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Mailbox apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Mailbox that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Mailbox icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Mailbox on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Mailbox from your MAC!
Mailbox Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Powerful and flexible email client.
Download Postbox for MAC
Powerful, minimal email client.
Lightweight mail client from Opera.
Download Opera Mail for MAC
Email client with messages organized by person.
Download Unibox for MAC
Exchange-compatible email client.
This Mailbox .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Website. Mailbox is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.