ManyCam for MAC – This app was build by ManyCam LLC and updated into the new version at January, 29th 2019. Download ManyCam 220.127.116.11 for Mac from Apps4MAC.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ The best free live studio and webcam effects software for Mac.
ManyCam for Mac Review
Capture and record your gameplay with the new Game Video Source. Live stream or record and post your videos later. Record with games like Minecraft, Call of Duty, Far Cry 3, StarCraft and more!
Stream and broadcast videos found on YouTube easily and quickly with the new YouTube video source! Moreover, you can directly upload your recorded videos to YouTube from ManyCam for Mac with the YouTube Uploader feature. Full feature available for free for a limited time only.
Use your mobile phone as a video source in ManyCam with the new ManyCam Mobile Source for Android! Record live videos on the go, away from your computer and stream directly to ManyCam using your phone. The Mobile app is available for download on Google Play. Full feature available for free for a limited time only.
Make your video productions more professional with our new Lower Thirds feature. Use this feature to add your name to your video screen, highlight news, or even identify your location.
Use your webcam with many applications simultaneously
Use your webcam with multiple chat applications at the same time. Use Skype, MSN, and Youtube at the same time with ManyCam’s virtual webcam driver software.
Add amazing webcam effects & graphics to your videos and photos
Add thousands of amazing webcam effects and custom graphics inside any webcam application. Change your face, eyes, hair, add backgrounds, and much more!
Switch between different video sources
Quickly switch between video & audio sources with ManyCam Pro live video studio switcher. Learn how to live stream with this video production software.
Screencast desktop and draw over video
Draw over your video window or screencast your desktop online with software for your webcam.
Create your own webcam effects
Create your own custom objects, face accessories, backgrounds and other graphics to use on ManyCam with Effect Creation feature. You can also publish your custom effects to library or download them straight to your computer.
Add amazing microphone audio effects to your broadcast
Try live audio effects & voice changer. Improve your microphone audio quality, make a funny high voice, low voice, or disguise your voice with any app.
Note: Free download with limited features. Try before you buy!
Also Available: Download ManyCam for Windows
Download ManyCam for Mac Latest Version
ManyCam for Mac Download
ManyCam for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version). The best free live studio and webcam effects software for Mac. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about ManyCam for Mac that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||ManyCam for Mac App|
|File Size||89.3 MB|
|Update||January, 29th 2019|
|Version||ManyCam 18.104.22.168 LATEST|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.9 or later|
Installing Apps on MAC
Most MacOS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download ManyCam for Mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the ManyCam for Mac .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the ManyCam for Mac is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy ManyCam for Mac !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Recommended app to install: Messenger For Desktop for MAC Latest Version
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing ManyCam for Mac apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on Mac you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete ManyCam for Mac apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the ManyCam for Mac that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the ManyCam for Mac icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall ManyCam for Mac on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove ManyCam for Mac from your MAC!
ManyCam for Mac Related Apps
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
- Adium for MAC Last Version
- Trillian for MAC Last Version
- Tweetdeck for MAC Last Version
- Psi for MAC Last Version
This ManyCam for Mac .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Server. ManyCam for Mac is an app for MAC that created by ManyCam LLC Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.