Meraki Go for MAC – Download Latest version (1.6.0) of Meraki Go for MAC PC and iOS/iPad directly from official site for free now.
Download Meraki Go for MAC
File Name: Meraki Go
App Version: 1.6.0
How To Install Meraki Go on MAC OSX
To install Meraki Go 2021 For MAC, you will need to install an Android Emulator like Bluestacks or Nox App Player first. With this android emulator app you will be able to Download Meraki Go full version on your MAC PC and iOS/iPAD.
- First, Go to this page to Download Bluestacks for MAC.
- Or Go to this page to Download Nox App Player for MAC
- Then, download and follow the instruction to Install Android Emulator for MAC.
- Click the icon to run the Android Emulator app on MAC.
- After bluestacks started, please login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Meraki Go “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or import the .apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks/NoxAppPlayer File Explorer.
- For the last step, Right-Click then install it.
- Finished. Now you can play Meraki Go on MAC PC.
- Enjoy the app!
Meraki Go for MAC Features and Description
Meraki Go App Preview
The Meraki Go app allows you to set up and manage your Meraki Go WiFi system (sold separately). This app is for Meraki Go Indoor and Outdoor Access Points and will not be compatible with any Meraki MR products.
Meraki Go is WiFi built for businesses. With Meraki Go, you can easily add multiple WiFi networks so that staff, guests, and point-of-sale devices can share a single internet connection. Block websites to secure your network, and easily limit usage of certain applications to prioritize your business-critical apps.
• Web blocking for websites that you want to keep off of your network
• Usage limits for locations with limited internet bandwidth to prioritize business critical apps
• Automatic security updates for new internet threats discovered
• Easily create up to four WiFi networks for different audiences
As always, this version of Meraki Go includes usability improvements and bug fixes.
The contents and apk files on this site is collected and process from Google Play. We are not responsible with abusing all of the applications on this site.
Meraki Go is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
All Macintosh application is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.