MuseScore for MAC – Music notation program. This app was released by MUSESCORE Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Music & Audio app for free now on Apps4Mac.com
MuseScore for MAC Latest Version
MuseScore for Mac – Download Free Music Notation Software. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about MuseScore that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||MuseScore App|
|File Size||127 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About MuseScore App for MAC
MuseScore is a free, cross-platform, WYSIWYG music-notation program, licensed under GNU GPL.
- WYSIWYG, notes are entered on a “virtual note sheet”
- Unlimited number of staves
- Up to four voices per staff
- Easy and fast note entry with mouse, keyboard or MIDI
- Audio playback of the score
- Import and export of MusicXML and standard MIDI files
- Available in more than 50 languages
- An issue with gap between staff and final barline with courtesy clef
- An issue when removing spanners from measures outside of the rewrite range
- An accessibility issue with the score migration dialog
- A crash related to QtWebEngineProcess after update
- An issue with timeline showing part name rather than instrument name
- An issue with focus of dockable windows when visibility is toggled
- An issue where custom gliss text reverts to default “gliss”
- Added missing Flügelhorns to instrument ordering definitions
- An issue where beams cannot be connected over quarter rests
- An issue where staff spacers do not work on last system of page
- An issue with broken swapping of notes/chords with Shift + Left/Right
- An issue with incomplete import from ScoreScan XML file
- An issue with unsaved default settings to pre-3.6 score after ‘reset styles to default’
- An issue with Banjo fifth string fret numbers
- An issue where invisible breath marks impact layout
- A crash during the opening of a score with a missing section break
- Applying tremolo is now a toggle operation
- An issue where the Mixer panel is not fully shown when opened
- An issue where an empty rehearsal mark is not deleted after entering a system break
- An issue where multi-measure rest numbers can collide with other elements
- An issue where deleting a breath/caesura leads to the wrong note being selected
- An issue when parts inherit non-default style from score
- A crash when changing time signature at the beginning of a corrupted measure
- An issue with unreadable chord symbols
- Updated the close icon for Import Midi Panel (and Find/GoTo)
- An issue with auto-sizing of vertical frames when dragging the height handle
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download MuseScore for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the MuseScore .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the MuseScore is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy MuseScore for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing MuseScore apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete MuseScore apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the MuseScore that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the MuseScore icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall MuseScore on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove MuseScore from your MAC!
MuseScore Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Automated engraving system, formats music.
Download LilyPond for MAC
Music notation package.
Read and export PDF music scores.
Download PDFtoMusic Pro for MAC
Guitar tab and notation editor, viewer and player.
Download Tux Guitar for MAC
Compose and print publisher-quality sheet music.
This MuseScore .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Website. MuseScore is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.