PhotoScape X for MAC – This app was developed by MOOII Tech and updated into the new version at May, 21st 2019. Download PhotoScape X 3.0.3 for Mac from Apps4MAC.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Photo editing software that enables you to fix and enhance photos for Mac.
PhotoScape X for Mac Download
PhotoScape X for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version). Photo editing software that enables you to fix and enhance photos for Mac. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about PhotoScape X for Mac that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||PhotoScape X for Mac App|
|File Size||169 MB|
|Update||May, 21st 2019|
|Version||PhotoScape X 3.0.3 LATEST|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.12 or later|
Installing Apps on MAC
Most MacOS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download PhotoScape X for Mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the PhotoScape X for Mac .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the PhotoScape X for Mac is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy PhotoScape X for Mac !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Recommended app to install: Image Tricks Lite for MAC Latest Version
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing PhotoScape X for Mac apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on Mac you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete PhotoScape X for Mac apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the PhotoScape X for Mac that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the PhotoScape X for Mac icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall PhotoScape X for Mac on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove PhotoScape X for Mac from your MAC!
PhotoScape X for Mac Related Apps
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
- Hdrtist for MAC Last Version
- Autodesk Sketchbook for MAC Last Version
- Photostyler for MAC Last Version
- Krita for MAC Last Version
This PhotoScape X for Mac .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Website. PhotoScape X for Mac is definitely an app for MAC that created by MOOII Tech Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.