Presenter & Remote Controller for MAC – Download Latest version () of Presenter & Remote Controller for MAC PC and iOS/iPad directly from official site for free now.
Download Presenter & Remote Controller for MAC
File Name: Presenter & Remote Controller
How To Install Presenter & Remote Controller on MAC OSX
To install Presenter & Remote Controller 2021 For MAC, you will need to install an Android Emulator like Bluestacks or Nox App Player first. With this android emulator app you will be able to Download Presenter & Remote Controller full version on your MAC PC and iOS/iPAD.
- First, Go to this page to Download Bluestacks for MAC.
- Or Go to this page to Download Nox App Player for MAC
- Then, download and follow the instruction to Install Android Emulator for MAC.
- Click the icon to run the Android Emulator app on MAC.
- After bluestacks started, please login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Presenter & Remote Controller “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or import the .apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks/NoxAppPlayer File Explorer.
- For the last step, Right-Click then install it.
- Finished. Now you can play Presenter & Remote Controller on MAC PC.
- Enjoy the app!
Presenter & Remote Controller for MAC Features and Description
Presenter & Remote Controller App Preview
This application works only with installed PC software, which you can download from:
– GitHub https://github.com/piwaneczko/PPLaserRemoteServer/releases/goto/download/update/ppremotesetup.exe.
– Google Drive https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-WV4mqjX8JgQTVTcXNmWXRkaEE/view?usp=sharing.
The main purpose of this application is to control the Microsoft Power Point Presentation or OpenOffice Impress.
The second purpose is to use your mobile device as remote control of your PC.
Application is very intuitive and simple in use. It allows to control the PC by touchscreen, volume buttons and gyroscope sensors.
1. Presentation mode:
– Change slides by next and previous buttons in application
– Change slides by device volume buttons (depends of settings)
– Run presentation (F5)
– Stop presentation (Esc)
– Run presentation in actual slide (Shift + F5)
– Navigate laser pointer by touchpad control
– Navigate laser pointer by gyroscope sensors (if device supports it)
– Zooming PC screen by device volume buttons (depends of settings)
– Sets silent mode (vibrate mode) while application is working
2. Remote control mode:
– Move PC mouse cursor by touchpad control
– Move PC mouse cursor by gyroscope sensor
– Use mouse left and right buttons
– Zooming in and zooming out PC screen
– Change PC volume by volume buttons in smart phone
– Simulate PC keyboard from device keyboard
– Connection to the last connected device when application starts (depends of settings)
– Autostart of mouse mode (depends of settings)
– Autostart of gyroscope mode (depends of settings)
– Auto re-connecting after connection lost (depends of settings)
To use the bluetooth connection, you have to pair your Android Device with the PC firstly. If you will pair it properly, you have to choose your PC computer name from paired devices list.
If you want to use WiFi connection, your device and PC have to be connected to the same wireless network.
When it is done, you have to write an correct IP address and port number in WiFi connection settings, and then click OK or Connect button. IP address and port number is shown in PC software window. PC software after minimization is hidden to system tray.
– Operating system: Windows XP or newer
– Bluetooth or WiFi
– Installed server software on PC computer (download from GitHub or Google Drive)
– added functionality of PC hibernation and volume mute
– updated application icon
Works just with PC Server (download from https://github.com/piwaneczko/PPLaserRemoteServer/releases/goto/download/update/ppremotesetup.exe or https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-WV4mqjX8JgQTVTcXNmWXRkaEE/view?usp=sharing)
The contents and apk files on this site is collected and process from Google Play. We are not responsible with abusing all of the applications on this site.
Presenter & Remote Controller is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
All Macintosh application is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.